Reach for Giro's Proof Winter MTB Shoe Covers when insulation and protection from the elements is crucial. These wind- and water-resistant booties feature special stretch neoprene that maximizes warmth and minimizes bulk. Built-in flex zones offer an unmatched fit and range of motion. The interior is lined with thermal fleece for extra insulation and warmth. The molded rubber soles feature aggressive lugs for improved traction and durability when you're off the bike. You'll also appreciate the locking heel zippers and reflective accents.
When warm, dry feet are crucial, reach for Giro's Proof Winter Shoe Covers. These wind- and water-resistant stretch neoprene shoe covers maximize warmth, while integrated Flex Zones in key areas to minimize bulk for an impressive fit. They’re lined with thermal AGrid fleece for extra insulation and warmth. A locking zipper on the heel, reflective accents, and durable, high-traction walking treads make these a great choice for any foul weather riding.
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
Power saving, round pedal stroke and a healthy foot arch make the SQlab insoles a must for every foot in a cycling shoe! Suitable for all cycling shoes, but also for normal shoes which are used for cycling, as well as for other uses. Developed in collaboration with ex-runner-up triathlon World Champion and foot expert Bjorn Gustaffson, SQlab has developed insoles that support the specific requirements found in cycling for the weaknesses of the respective foot type.
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility, and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ProTextura technology with waterproof polyurethane coating - Stretch Lycra material for easy on and off - Outsole and upper front portions feature anti-slip, anti-abrasion material - Fits most clipless pedal systems - Back zipper closure - UPF 40+
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility.
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
- Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry
- Lightweight and flexible, No need for zippers or velcro that cause leaking
- Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency
- Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Page 1 of 1