The Greatest Shoe Sale Ever!
$59.00 - $116.00
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$59.00 $110.00 46% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$98.00 $120.00 18% Off
Shimano’s M089 mountain shoes give you outstanding on-bike performance with the versatility to explore all day, both on and off the bike. These shoes feature TORBAL midsoles that allow your foot and ankle to move naturally while maintaining efficient power transfer. You’ll appreciate the low-profile micro-adjust buckle and Shimano’s Cross X-Strap, which deliver a secure fit while relieving strain at critical pressure points, simultaneously increasing comfort and control. And, when you’re off the bike, rely on the lightweight, yet aggressive rubber outsole for outstanding traction and hikability.
$99.00 $150.00 34% Off
Giro's Apeckx II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. Plus, the Apeckx II is built on the same last as Giro's highest-performance shoes, so you get the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
$130.00 - $137.00
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$162.00 $315.00 49% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Trickle-down performance. Surge Elite features all of the performance benefits of Surge Pro thanks to a new thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam outsole combined with a BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support to provide a seamless connection to your bike for maximum pedaling efficiency. The unique bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support and low weight for hours of comfort in the saddle. - Bonded seam non-woven PU upper material offers optimal support, low weight and conforms to virtually every foot type - Die cut perforations provide ventilation and promote a balanced foot climate - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure with indirect ExoWrap independent arch support for every foot and arch type - Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance - Exclusive ExoBeam technology with thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite is slightly heavier than the Pro plate but features the stiffness and performance benefits - Redesigned ExoBeam technology produces better pedaling efficiency while reducing strain on the knee and ankle joints - Injection molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear - Grippy SharkSkin heel lining for secure heel fit - Removable sockliner features TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate - Weight: 315g (size 43)
Page 1 of 1