Accessories on Sale
$303.75 $405.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$280.24 - $294.99 $294.99 5% Off
The Turbine R dropper brings you the function and reliability you deserve with Race Face aesthetics to complete your build. - Race Face 1x Lever or Universal Lever compatible - Compatible with Matchmaker
$270.00 $360.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$170.66 - $265.00 $225.00 - $265.00 24% Off
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
$200.00 - $250.00 $250.00 20% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$210.00 - $231.00 $220.00 - $231.00 5% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Designed with a more protective upper and grippy durable tread with toecap for off-road abuse - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - ExoFlex toe area for added grip off the bike - Single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
$221.25 $295.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$119.00 - $219.00
SPANK's new OOZY Trail Hubs are a huge step forward in straight pull hub design and manufacturing. The OOZY Trail Hub has unique oversized straight pull flanges, and a 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing, offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention never before seen in straight pull designs. The SSL (single spoke length) flanges offer ultimate ease and convenience of maintenance. SPANK's end cap system is compatible with SPIKE hubs, and makes conversion between 135 and 142mm rear spacing simple — in QR, 10mm, or 12mm axle diameters. 30T engagement and tried and true 3 pawl system deliver a good blend of quick pick up and trustworthy durability. Like the benefits and techie look of straight pull hubs but not the 28H drawback of traditional designs? Then OOZY Trail Hubs are the answer.
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$204.60 $341.00 40% Off
SRAM's X9 crankset is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It offers a great balance of durability, low weight and impressive stiffness. SRAM's super-stiff X-glide chainrings are engineered for fast, predictable shifting no matter what. Light, tough and sleek, SRAM's X9 cranks are ready to dominate. - Bottom bracket sold separately
$146.28 - $189.00 $189.00 23% Off
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. And the Center Lock rotor attachment makes installing and removing rotors fast and simple.
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 25% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$170.00 - $179.00
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
$176.00 $220.00 20% Off
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 50% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$168.75 $279.93 40% Off
- Weight: 250g - Hole: 36-hole - Pro quality BMX Race/Dirt/Street/Park hubs - Forged/CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearings - MXRC SupaDrive-Cassette rear uses 120-point triple wedge pawl system with a bushed singlespeed cassette freehub (15mm hollow alloy axle with 3/8" bolts) - Halo FatFoot cogs are recommended for SupaDrive-Cassette rear
$162.00 $315.00 49% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$161.10 $179.00 10% Off
- Light and slim Level 1 multi-layer back, chest, elbow, and shoulder soft protection - Extra chest impact protection layer on upper chest for non-neck brace users - Maximum ventilated 3DF AirFit impact foam and MoistureCool wicking fabric - 3D designed for perfect fit, elastic waist belt for fine adjustment - Easy to wear zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation - BraceOn flexible neck brace connection - Removable foam for easy washing - CE certified for impact protection: CE EN1621-2 level 1 back, CE EN1621-3 level 1 impact front
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
$150.00 $300.00 50% Off
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
$142.00 $355.00 60% Off
Campagnolo's Athena EPS TT Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital but often overlooked piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
$64.01 - $130.50 $130.50 - $153.00 58% Off
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 110 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups that are contoured and relieved for even more gram shaving and strength. You also get top-quality split-lip sealed stainless-steel bearings, a carbon-friendly captured compression ring and a dual-sealed crown race and complete upper bearing seal to keep the grease in and the dirt out. What's more, the seals are low-friction to improve steering performance and there are no loose headset parts so maintenance is easy. The 110 comes with an amazing 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty too!
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$116.10 $129.00 10% Off
100%'s Hydromatic collection of outerwear incorporates key features to battle tough riding conditions with a lightweight, aerodynamic fit. Stay warm and dry without sacrificing style and comfort. - Polyester/Elastane stretch plain weave with 10K/10K waterproof/breathable 2.5 laminate - Fully taped seams keep you dry in wet conditions - Waterproof pocket zippers for added security of essentials - Invisible side hand pocket zippers - Reflective logos for increased safety - Back venting for increased airflow - Aerodynamic fit for best riding performance
$111.96 $179.90 38% Off
- Gigantic, lightweight aluminum platform with concave foot bed - High load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - Included Flip Pins are blue. Silver, black, red, or gold pins are sold separately - DM-1837 Brendog Brendan Fairclough signature model, murdered - 105x115x17mm