Accessories on Sale
Accessories on Sale
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$40.00 - $53.00 $50.00 - $53.00 Up To 20% Savings
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$19.98 $150.00 87% Savings
Fizik's Aliante Gamma XM features Fizik's Twin Flex shell, which provides a larger sweet spot for even pressure distribution to protect your soft tissue and nerve areas. Plus, the Kium rails are incredibly strong and feathery light. Also, Fizik's smooth Microtex sides allow your legs to slide more freely for awesome pedaling efficiency and the large scuff guards keep your saddle well-protected.
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
$13.00 $20.00 35% Savings
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$19.98 $39.95 50% Savings
WTB's Speed She boasts a Flex-Tuned shell and fantastic padding for the ultimate in comfort. The wide-platform rear supports riders of all abilities and shapes, and the extra-long rails allow for better bike fit. Streamlined, rounded edges provide great maneuverability and better weight shifts on the bike. And, WTB's Comfort Zone ensures your backside will feel good the next day.
$39.98 $150.00 73% Savings
Fizik's Arione Versus combines their revolutionary Spine Concept fitting technology with a pressure relief channel for high-mileage comfort. The carbon-reinforced Wing Flex shell moves with the rider's pedal stroke, offering unmatched comfort and an exceptional fit, while the deep center channel reduces pressure on sensitive tissue and nerves. And, as always, it boasts the features and quality you expect from a Fizik: a Microtex cover with efficiency-enhancing thigh glides, light, strong Kium rails, and supportive, comfortable padding for on-the-road comfort.
$149.00 $239.00 38% Savings
SRAM's X1 Crankset takes a less-is-more approach to mountain biking shifting. Paired with SRAM's 1x11-speed parts (sold separately), you get the gearing of a double or triple drivetrain, with greater simplicity, less noise, and reduced weight. There's less clutter on your bars without a front shifter and cable, and dropped chains and chainguides are a distant memory thanks to the ingenious X-Sync chainring teeth that hold your chain. On top of all that, the cranks themselves are seriously light thanks to the 6000-series forged aluminum arms and spider. Experience less with X1, because less is more.
$10.00 $19.99 50% Savings
When the going gets gnarly, it's a good idea to strap on GoPro's Camera Tethers to further secure your camera. Just stick the adhesive mount to your helmet or other flat object, then wrap the tether around the housing's backdoor to keep your GoPro in place no matter how intense the adventure gets.
$15.00 $29.99 50% Savings
Make adjustments to your camera angle or completely reverse it on the fly. The Ball Joint Buckle gives you endless capture possibilities, plus the freedom to change things up without having to stop and un-mount your camera. Use it with compatible GoPro mounts to get immersive POV shots and capture your favorite activities from incredible new perspectives. - Make adjustments or rotate your camera 360° without having to stop and un-mount your camera - Compatible with all GoPro mounts and quick release base - Features a new, mounting buckle plug for added security - Compatibility: All GoPro cameras
$27.50 $55.00 50% Savings
• Liv Club fit • TransTextura™ moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric • Multi-panel construction • Sublimated print
$84.00 $100.00 16% Savings
Need a whole lot of room for gear? Axiom's Paddywaggon EXP 19 Trunk Bag has a dizzying amount space for all your gear and plenty of pockets to keep you organized. It's crafted from water resistant 600-denier polyester and features an insulated and expandable main compartment, side drop-down pannier pockets, and a water-resistant rear pocket. And if that's not enough, it also has a top load bungee system, a mesh lid pocket and external mini-pump attachment straps. It fits on most rear racks (sold separately) and attaches with a simple hook-and-loop strap system, and includes a rain cover, carry handle and shoulder strap.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Savings
Liv's Connect Upright Saddle boasts a dynamic anatomic design for riders who prefer an upright riding position. Lightweight, high-density padding combines with a central pressure-relieving channel for supportive, all-day comfort.
$15.50 $30.99 50% Savings
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
$86.00 $149.99 43% Savings
Shimano's super-stiff SLX Crankset offers trail riders efficient power transfer and low weight to blast up mountains, plus the rugged durability to scorch back down. Shimano's Hollowtech II design integrates the crankarms and bottom bracket into a single unit with a beefy spindle, spinning on large-diameter bearings with ultra-wide spacing for maximum rigidity and strength. From XC smooth to enduro burl, you can expect smooth, effortless shifting from Shimano's SLX crankset.
$159.00 $308.00 48% Savings
SRAM's X1 Crankset takes a less-is-more approach to mountain bike shifting. Paired with SRAM's 1x11-speed parts (sold separately), you get the gearing of a double or triple drivetrain, with greater simplicity, less noise, and reduced weight. There's less clutter on your bars without a front shifter and cable, and dropped chains and chainguides are a distant memory thanks to the ingenious X-Sync chainring teeth that hold your chain. On top of all that, the cranks themselves are seriously light thanks to the hollow-forged 6000-series aluminum arms and spider. Experience less with X1, because less is more.
$75.00 $120.00 38% Savings
Featherweight and road-ready, Shimano’s SH-WR42 Women's Shoes are full-featured and ready for the miles. Dual offset hook-and-loop straps and single micro-adjust buckles deliver a snug, pressure-free fit while the supple stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers are breathable to keep you riding strong even on hot days. In addition to a great fit, you also get a reinforced soles for solid power transfer to the pedals.
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
The Carbide R is a baseline XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes, combined with a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole. This results in impressive durability and improved grip and traction in rocks and mud. The upper is made of supple synthetic leather with three wide straps that allow easy fit adjustments while a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial treatment enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned-forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$89.00 $110.00 19% Savings
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
$99.00 $150.00 34% Savings
Giro's Apeckx II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. Plus, the Apeckx II is built on the same last as Giro's highest-performance shoes, so you get the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.
$89.00 $110.00 19% Savings
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$26.25 $35.00 25% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$67.50 $90.00 25% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$56.25 $75.00 25% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$13.50 $18.00 25% Savings
Giant's Numen Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 90 hours and features three modes: steady, flashing and chasing. The tool-free rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Front Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best to high-performance tires, and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and speed. Giant includes rim strips and valves so you can set these wheels up tubeless.
Page 1 of 3 Next page