Accessories on Sale
Accessories on Sale
$34.93 $55.95 38% Off
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to back pack
$34.93 $55.95 38% Off
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to backpack
$83.29 - $95.95 $95.95 13% Off
That voice in your head that’s telling you to back off and slow it down—yeah, you don’t need to listen to him. . iXS’s Mallet Knee/Shin Guards have you covered, literally. They are lightweight, loaded with high-tech features, and they fit securely to give you extra confidence. The AeroMesh material is lightweight and extremely breathable to help keep your legs cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it’s antimicrobial so it doesn’t absorb odor. Silicone strips inside deliver a no-slip fit and iXS’s LoopLock closures provide compression with maximum security. • ArmadilloDuo: dual-density padding made from flexible, shock absorbing thermoplastic • SqueezeBox: an articulating joint at the knee for a great fit with max comfort while pedaling • NockOut: vented 3D padding in critical areas including lower leg, upper leg, and inner/outer knees • KneeGusset: horseshoe-shaped gusset designed to keep pads in place during impact
$87.20 - $99.99 $99.99 - $119.00 Up to 27% Off
The ideal companion on all-mountain and trail tours. The TrailRS Evo provides all-around protection with Inmold technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels, provide lots of air circulation and excellent cooling. The two-component adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit Ultra" creates a comfortable and exact fit vertically and horizontally. The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall. The TrailRS Evo helmet series fulfills the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC. - Sizes: XS = 49-54cm, SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm, XLW 58-62cm (wide) head circumference
$111.20 $139.00 20% Off
If you’re pushing your limits, you’re going to take risks. When things get a little too rowdy, make sure your legs are protected with iXS’s Cleaver Knee/Shin Guards. Specially designed for gravity applications, the Cleaver iss are loaded with thoughtful, high-tech features for a perfect fit with next-level protection. The AeroMesh construction is a lightweight, extremely breathable material that helps keep your legs cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it’s antimicrobial, so it doesn’t absorb odor. Silicone strips inside deliver a no-slip fit and iXS’s LoopLock closures provide compression with maximum security. Highlights: • ArmadilloDuo: dual-density padding made from flexible, shock absorbing thermoplastic. • SqueezeBox: an articulating joint behind the knee for a great fit with max comfort while pedaling. • NockOut: vented 3D padding in critical areas including lower leg, upper leg, and inner/outer knees. •KneeGusset: horseshoe-shaped gusset designed to keep pads in place during impact. •SideTap & Skid Protection: integrated, lateral padding for protection against grazes with trail obstacles.
$5.99 - $12.95 $12.95 - $14.95 60% Off
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
$8.00 $19.90 60% Off
- Replacement wearplate sets include 2 right and 2 left plates, enough for one set of pedals - Service parts for 1st generation LG1 pedals only
$30.79 $76.95 60% Off
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
$59.99 $140.95 - $149.95 Up to 60% Off
- Dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate and removable direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Dual-position lower roller provides chain tension and security - Includes both 32-36t and 36-40t direct-mount bashguards - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - 149g - Range: 32-40t
$89.95 $99.95 10% Off
- Super-light, dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate without direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Includes two dual-position lower rollers, one for stand-alone use, the other is compatible with 32t, 36t and 40t - Turbocharger bashguards (sold separately) for optional bash protection - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - BB mount guides are chainline-specific for standard cranks - 95g - Range: 32-40t
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
$65.00 $112.00 42% Off
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$5.01 $9.95 Up to 50% Off
- Replaces crank arm mounted cadence magnet with pedal hex mounted magnet - O-ring presses tightly into any pedal's hex wrench fitting, choose 6mm or 8mm - 3 lengths, sizing refers to the distance magnet extends from crank arm
$26.50 $51.95 Up to 49% Off
- Cannondale conversion headset, allows 1-1/8" forks to fit into Headshok frames - CNC 6061 aluminum cups with sealed cartridge bearings - 30.0mm crown race ID, 49.5mm cup OD. Top cap and star nut included
$67.45 - $79.95 $74.95 - $79.95 Up to 20% Off
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$19.98 $39.95 50% Off
WTB's Speed She boasts a Flex-Tuned shell and fantastic padding for the ultimate in comfort. The wide-platform rear supports riders of all abilities and shapes, and the extra-long rails allow for better bike fit. Streamlined, rounded edges provide great maneuverability and better weight shifts on the bike. And, WTB's Comfort Zone ensures your backside will feel good the next day.
$0.70 - $4.00 $6.99 - $9.99 Up to 90% Off
Mounts and parts for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
$1.00 $9.99 90% Off
Accessories and spare batteries for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
$25.00 $40.00 38% Off
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$19.98 $29.95 33% Off
Topeak's Tri DryBag keeps your gear dry no matter the weather. Composed of water-resistant fabric, this top tube pack sports a flap that folds over the opening and prevents water penetration. It attaches via hook-and-loop straps and you'll have plenty of room for carrying your phone, wallet, tools and energy bars in this streamlined bag.
$31.99 $79.95 60% Off
Waterproof case with IP68 rating ensures your phone is protected on any adventure. - Waterproof and dustproof case with IP68 rating ensures your phone is protected from the elements - Easy snap-on and snap-off case expertly engineered to ensure water-tight fit every time - StratoShield screen protector delivers 5 times the impact protection (compared to screen alone) - StratoShield guards against impact, scratches, glare and fingerprints while maintaining touch-screen responsiveness - 2 meter drop tested: Shock-stop corners and bi-component armor provide exceptional protection - Textured backpanels enhance grip - Compatible with Touch ID sensor - Easy and full access to all ports - Removable wrist strap Technical specifications - External height: 6.7 in - External length: 3.5 in - External depth: 0.7 in - Weight: 0.26 lb - Material: Polycarbonate
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
$5.99 $16.99 65% Off
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Ding Dong Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$494.99 $549.99 10% Off
The Black Flag is our XC wheel line and is built for riders that don’t blame their performance based on a few grams of weight. Are they light? Yes. Do they perform? Hell yes. Most importantly, within our Black Flag lineup you’ll get the long lasting durability that SUNringlé is synonymous with. PRODUCT SPECS: - STR Tubeless Ready - 25mm Outer Rim Width - 27.5", 29" - QR, 15mm, 20mm Front Axle options (all endcaps Included) - QR x 135, 12 x 142 Rear Axle options (all endcaps included) - Boost 110x15 and 148x12 wheel options available - SRX Cartridge Bearing Hubs - Wheelsmith Straight-Pull, Double-Butted Spokes - Wheelsmith Alloy Nipples - Includes STR Sealant and STR tubeless valves - Includes XD Driver - Weight/Wheelset - 27.5" - 1675g, 29" - 1730g
$21.82 $32.60 33% Off
- Precision CNC-machined and color-anodized with laser-etched graphics - 1-1/8" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm, 12mm, and 25mm spacers - 1.5" kits include: (1ea) 3mm, 6mm & (2ea) 12mm spacers
$35.68 $53.30 33% Off
- Lightweight aluminium outer bash ring - Designed to replace the outer ring for single or double chainring use
Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag. SPANK's SPOON Stem is 2D Forged and CNC optimized for ultimate strength and reasonably light weight, and is suitable for Freeride, All Mountain, or Enduro applictions. Its hourglass profile gives added torsional stiffness, and wide chamfered bar clamps lend superior support to handlebars. A short 40mm reach makes the SPOON the perfect stem for shorter riders, or those trying to shorten the reach in their cockpits. - Forged/machined 6061 aluminum, FEA optimized for strength - 160g - 40mm length - 1 1/8-inch steerer - 31.8mm clamp - 0 degree rise
$69.29 - $99.00 $99.00 30% Off
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
These freehub bodies fit only the older Spoon hubs, not compatible with the new Oozy or Spike hubs.
$71.92 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 60% Off
A trail rim that ticks all the boxes. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 295 Rim is one of the most versatile trail rims on the market. Though built for trail, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is tough enough to handle more aggressive applications ranging from All Mountain to Enduro. Sporting a 24.5mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is compatible with a broad range of tire sizes and profiles making it a true do it all rim solution. SPANK’s proprietary, lightweight and rigid Dynamal alloy gives the OOZY Trail 295 rim unparalleled strength at a weight competitive with carbon. As the first SPANK rim to feature SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp technology, the OOZY Trail 295 rim set the standard for effectively preventing tire burps and restricting excessive tire rollover even at low tire pressures. Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") Hole Count: 32H Inner / Outer Width: 24.5 / 29.5 Valve: F/V Presta Tubeless: Tubeless ready Finish: Polish anodized, decal logos ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29") Discipline: Trail
Page 1 of 11 Next page